Call Out: Admin Assistant
I’m looking for an Admin Assistant based in London to work with me 1 day per week on a freelance 6-week contract.
This role would be to assist in organisation for upcoming projects over the summer, specifically development of Call it a Day, to be developed at The Yard, and Marching, which will undergo R&D at The Place. Part of the role will also involve more general research that will support my performance practice and touring.
Duties will include:
- organising company files and spreadsheets
- research into performance opportunities and venues
- booking travel and accommodation
- general administrative tasks
The right person for this role will:
- have an extreme love of spreadsheets and organisation (and be very good at both)
- have some knowledge of the contemporary performance landscape in the UK
- be an enthusiastic and nice person to work with
- be eager to learn what you don’t already know
- have your own laptop from which to work
In this role, you will work with me at The Yard Theatre office in Hackney Wick 1 day per week. It would be great if you already know and like my work, but it isn’t essential.
Pay: £90 per day
Start date: Week beginning 10 July (negotiable)
To apply, please email me on email@example.com by 6pm Monday 3 July and let me know a bit about you and why you’re interested in this role. If your CV would help me understand your interest and experience better, feel free to send that too.